Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2010

pictures tell a thousand words each


I'll begin this post with another picture - if only to prove to myself that I can learn from experience. This one is hot off the press, taken yesterday by Jonathan at an afternoon tea party in our apartment to celebrate Richard's birthday, which in fact happens tomorrow, but yesterday was a convenient day to celebrate it. I should attach his photo to this post too but after my previous goofs I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and just settle for this one. This picture demonstrates that Janet Wendy's smile can still light up a room, despite her disability. It demonstrates also that she is behaving as she should, following the advice of her care-giving team and using her walker. Well, most of the time anyway. She still tends to wander off to the other end of our apartment, leaving it behind and then searching for it in vain. But she's getting better at remembering to rely on it all the time rather than just some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment