Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

As yet I haven't figured out how to attach files to this blog, which is unfortunate because one reason I started it was to spread Selected Works of Janet Wendy Last to a wider circle of potential readers. I'll try to find a tutorial, or ask someone who knows a bit more than I do about the finer points of blogging. Meantime, I'll keep on doing it, though probably with rather erratic frequency.

It would be nice to know too whether anybody looks at/reads these ruminations. As I'm doing this for my own amusement, maybe as a kind of therapy, I don't particularly care whether anybody is out there but if you are, don't be shy, add a word or sentence of approval or disapproval. There's a place for it in a little box, and if you prefer you can remain anonymous as I have on a few occasions when commenting on other people's blogs - not that I've looked at many, but one at least, the thoughts of a highly intelligent physician as she approached death from breast cancer, prompted reactions from many of her readers, admirers and personal friends (I was one, albeit rather a distant friend, had seen her only once or twice since leaving Edinburgh 40 years ago). But I'm going to make this a very brief blog. Maybe tomorrow, if time allows, and I can use wireless internet while awaiting Wendy at the optometrist's office where she is having her eyes tested, I might discuss lessons I learnt today roasting a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment