Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 28, 2010

Our little family

Here are two generations of our small family yesterday morning, as arranged and posed by Jonathan, the unofficial and increasingly competent and confident family photographer. For readers of this blog who don't know the family, those standing are our three kids Jonathan, Rebecca, David, and Rebecca's husband Richard; seated are Wendy, me, and Desre Kramer who will be marrying David in a private ceremony at her sister's home in Irvine, California, in about two weeks. Our three grandchildren were not present. Christina, we hope, was working in Peterborough, not demonstrating and protesting at the G20 meetings in Toronto; Peter was/is in Cambodia, on his way with Sylvie to the ancient shrine and temples at Angkor Wat, and John was in Kingston where he faces a choice about an attractive and stimulating job opportunity that he's been offered; I hope he accepts this! If he does, I'll have more to say about it. Some time soon, I hope, we will be able to assemble all members of all three generations of our family for a group photo of all of us together.

2 comments:

  1. Jon is taking such excellent photographs and it's lovely to see everyone in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    My web site ... plantar fasciitis

    ReplyDelete