Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Messages received

These days I don't have time to respond to the emails I get from friends and family scattered about the planet, reacting to remarks I've posted on this blog. As you know, I started it as a convenient way to provide updates on Janet Wendy's condition but very quickly realized that such a blog would be as depressing to read as to write; so the blog morphed into a form of occupational or psychotherapy for me. It's easy to find a few minutes from time to time to ramble on about anything and everything. So this is my reply to my surprisingly numerous email correspondents in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth) and in various parts of UK, USA and Canada: thank you all for your comments and reactions. And thanks also to all who react in phone calls and conversations, although of course I can at least thank you in person when we speak or meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment