Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

A modest request

I miscalculated; it would be useful to have more copies of Wendy's death notice from the Globe & Mail or from the Ottawa Citizen. If any of my neighbours happen to read this post in the next day or two, just drop your used copy of Saturday's G&M or Citizen at my door on the 11th floor. And any department colleagues could just drop their used copy (or the relevant page) in my mailbox in the office, which I will be visiting later this week. I thank you in anticipation

1 comment:

  1. For a copy of the notice from the Ottawa Citizen, the following link will bring it up from the Remembering.ca site where the notices are archived. And the photo is in colour.
    Elaine

    http://www.legacy.com/can-ottawa/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=146711648

    ReplyDelete