Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fiftyfive Years of Pictures of Janet Wendy









































I'm no expert as I load photos of Wendy, mostly with others, extending over the fiftyfive years that we loved each other. I haven't arranged them in strict chronological order, but starting at the bottom and working upward, there's the fuzzy photo Janet Wendy's traveling companion Louise Zuhrer took of us on the day we met, then Wendy on the day we announced our engagement, a few wedding photos, and so on up to recent times when most images got misplaced. The top one was takem at Daly's Restaurant on Christmas Day 2009 when her illness had weakened her neck muscles but left her face (and her smile!) intact. The next two date from about 1985 then follow others more recent. I'll ask a child to help me get them in order and add captions, though some are self-evident...

No comments:

Post a Comment