Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2016

A festschrift

Early in the summer, we had a double celebration, the Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine was upgraded to a School of Public Health. For political reasons it was named the School of Epidemiology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, SEPHPM for short. At the same time, we had a slightly premature celebration of my 90th birthday, which we called a festschrift. It was a delightful celebration, at which former students, colleagues, and family members said and wrote all sorts of pleasant things.  

Here is a record of the festschrift. It begins with my brother Peter's reminiscences, and concludes with my own memories, greatly condensed from my memoirs.

[Unfortunately the PDF of the festschrift will not transfer to my blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment